Your new life begins at Parc Esta, at the doorstep of Eunos MRT station, a pivotal position amidst the emerging Regional Centre in the East.
With nine 18-storey towers of one to five-bedroom homes, Parc Esta rises majestically above the streetscape on a nearly 3.5-hectare estate. Discover premium residences with refined touches, sumptuous realms with exciting facilities in a more than 200 metre long garden and waterscape, and a myriad of nearby amenities that highlight its unrivaled location.
As the beacon of suburban development moves eastwards, Parc Esta stands poised on the threshold of a myriad new developments – existing and soon to come. Leisure and work facilities, health care and transport, they all fall within easy access to this highly desirable development.
- New Scissor-Cut Curry Rice (0.12 km)2 reviews
- Old Airport Road Food Centre (0.6 km)62 reviews
- 328 Katong Laksa (1.22 km)84 reviews
- Brawn & Brains Coffee (0.68 km)26 reviews
- Forty Hands East Coast (1.38 km)2 reviews
- 20 Grams Speciality Coffee (0.61 km)1 reviews
- Katong Market Place (1.32 km)3 reviews
- Giant Hypermarket (1.49 km)3 reviews
- NTUC FairPrice - Marine Parade (1.59 km)2 reviews